1. The Promoter of the Vantastic competition is Office Friendly, K House, Sheffield Business Park, Europa Link S9 1XU, Company Registration number: IP29061R, Vat Number 746033151.
2. The Competition will run from 19/10/2018 until the Office Friendly Conference 2019 or at the close of the conference day (“the Competition Period”). The duration of the Competition may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Promoter.
3. Entry to this Competition does not make any participant/dealer a winner.
4. To be eligible to participate in this Competition, the participant must:
a). Be registered as a full Office Friendly member (in terms of monthly subscription and share certificate fee) from October 2018.
b). To pay full monthly subscriptions of £175 per month
c).Trading account to be in paid in full to the Promotor and all 7 Key Sponsors,
d). Comply with these terms and conditions and accept them.
5. The Competition will include an opportunity for the participant to be entered into a lucky draw with the chance of winning 1 of 3 prizes. The prizes will be for 1st place a van with sign writing. The sponsor’s logos shall be included in the vehicle sign writing and the dealer shall be required to retain the signwriting on the vehicle for a period of 3 years. The second prize will be a Travel Voucher for £500 and 3rd prize will be a Travel Voucher for £250. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize should they deem necessary, to a prize of similar economic value. The prizes are not transferable for cash.
6. A total of 1750 tickets will be made available from the sponsors over the competition period from the Promoter throughout the competition period. An additional 350 tickets will be made available. In addition to this 100 tickets will be available from the Promoter directly. The total tickets to be issued shall be 2200 for this promotion.
7. Tickets will be awarded by the sponsors through an online portal, creating a record of ticket numbers and dealer allocation on the system. The ability to earn tickets will be set out by each sponsoring supplier and details will be made available by the sponsors and Office Friendly. The draw will be done off the electronic system on a random basis on the afternoon of the Office Friendly Conference.
8. The vehicle will be made available in Sheffield and it shall be the responsibility of the dealer to collect the vehicle from Office Friendly head office premises. Any cross-border formalities will be for the winner’s account and responsibility. The dealer will be responsible for insurance of the vehicle from the winning date, as well as maintenance and all running costs of the vehicle.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and dealers and to disqualify any dealer who obtains an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the ticket process. Errors and omission may be accepted at the Promoters discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. The lucky draws will be held by the Promotors at the Office Friendly Conference 2019.
11. The decision of the Promotor is final and the Promoter shall not enter into any correspondence about the result. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, misdirected, illegible, late, mutilated or altered. Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
12. If for any unforeseen reason the draw cannot take place on the aforesaid date, then the Promoter will endeavour to conduct the draw within a reasonable period thereafter and shall provide details of the new draw date on the Office Friendly website.
13. The winners will be drawn on a computer-generated random draw basis and announced at the 2019 Office Friendly Dealer conference venue. The Promoter shall attempt to contact the winner immediately when the dealer is drawn as a winner, should the Dealer be unreachable, or not present at the function, the dealer will forfeit the prize. The Prize shall be forfeited to another dealer based on the same terms and conditions.
14. The Prize is not transferable and the dealer may not substitute the prize for cash. The Vehicle needs to be registered in the Dealers name and not an individual.
15. The vehicle will be sign written in the winner’s corporate identity, including the 5 sponsorship logos and Office Friendly Logo. The winning dealer will be required to retain the sponsorship signage on the vehicle for a period of 3 years from the date of winning. In the event of the vehicle being in an accident, the dealer shall be responsible for replacing the signage including the sponsor’s logos and the Office Friendly logo.
16. The dealer must be present at the draw for the prizes at the Office Friendly Conference 2019. No proxy may be provided.
17. In the event of the dealer resigning their Office Friendly membership within 3 years of winning the prize, the Office Friendly logo must be removed from the vehicle at the dealers cost.
18. The Promotor may require the winner and the winner agrees by entering the Competition (at no cost), to be identified, photographed, filmed and the foregoing to be published in any media and the winner’s name and image may be published on www.officefriendly.co.uk.
19. The Promotor’s may if needed in their sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, and such amendments shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the Organisers website www.officefriendly.co.uk
20. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a). to disqualify any entrant; or
b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition as appropriate, subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Competition, without notice at any time and no liability shall lie against the Promoter in favour of any participant, winner(s) and/ or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore the participant waives his/her right which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Promotor excludes all warranties (express or implied), representations and liabilities regarding this Competition (other than for death or personal injury caused by its negligence and/or fraud).
23. This Competition is governed by these terms and conditions, as well as those of the relevant authorised participating stores, associated with this Competition. The participant and/or winner(s) hereby indemnifies the Promoter against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants entrance to the Competition
24. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. The Promoter, their directors, partners, employees, agents, consultants, any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by them or any supplier of goods and services in connection with the Competition and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are Not eligible to participate in or enter the Competition.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold the Prize until it is entirely satisfied that the claimant of the Prize is the bona fide winner, and reserves the right to call for such proof as it may deem necessary.
27. If any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable:
a). It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
b). It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
Office Friendly provides support in business strategy, marketing and training. They are at the forefront of an ever-changing industry, always making themselves forever relevant.
The account management support is excellent. It focuses on individual requirements to deliver a 12-month business plan which is aligned to our company goals.
Office Friendly gives us advantages over any individual dealers. That can mean anything from terms to networking to access to market information that really helps our business, as well as all of the marketing and sales tools they provide.
We’ve gone to Office Friendly with various different problems and they’ve always come back to us with solutions.
Office Friendly’s marketing services have been an absolute god send for our business.